The Torretta series offers quality breathable fabric as well as pleather on the backside of the backrest designed for cool long-term use. With its ergonomic design and breathable material, it keeps you comfortable and cool so you can stay productive and in the game.
Breathable fabric to keep you cool
Pleather on the back side of the backrest for easy cleanup
Rocking function that tilts the seat and backrest up to 12°
Tough metal frame that supports up to 100kg/ 220 lbs.
88 x 71 x 39 cm
34.6 x 28 x 15.4 inches
Seat foam density
Backrest foam density
Backrest maximum tilt angle
The Torretta series is developed with Arozzi’s signature ergonomic design making it easier on your back and posture for longer periods of use. It is equipped with 2 soft support pillows: a lumbar pillow for your back and a headrest pillow to support your neck and head.
Working hard and need a rest? Recline the backrest at 4° lockable increments that goes up to 145°. Find the right angle for you that compliments your body and posture.
The chair can be locked in a fixed upright position or can be unlocked to freely tilt back and forth in a rocking motion up to 12°. Use the adjustment wheel to set the desired resistance.
The padded armrests are 2-Dimensional with the option of moving them up and down plus rotating them in and out to find your desired position.
The chair is very good, nice and comfortable, quality fabric. However one of the arm rests are a bit faulty, any sort of pressure applied to it and if it’s been raised to shoots back down to its lowest height. Other than that no problems and would recommend.
I have had this chair for two years now and I'm still satisfied with it.
- Recline. Awesome feature, using it all the time. Great for just chilling at the computer or watching shows.
- The fabric. Great quality, looks great as long as it's clean.
- Wheels roll greatly in both wood and rubber mat.
- The fabric. It gets dirty looking after a year or so, especially if you have a light colored one like I do (I have the blue one, which 2 years ago was pretty light)
- The chair feels a little loose after a year. Like the pump has some weird flex/movement to the side
- The armrests are a little on different height, like half a step different.
- I weigh like 90 kilos or so, but I still managed to get one backrest metalbars broken(after 2 years). Fixed it with zipties, working so far.
Otherwise, I have been satisfied with the chair. Looks great and is great to sit and watch movies on the computer.