Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Arozzi. This Limited Manufacturer Warranty applies to all products purchased from Arozzi Europe or any of our official resellers in Europe.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the first two years from the date of purchase.
During the Warranty Period, Arozzi Europe will repair or replace, at no charge, product(s) or part(s) of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Arozzi Europe will in first hand correct the problem by replacing the faulty part(s), at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement part(s).
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for any product purchased from Arozzi Europe or any of the official resellers is 2 year from the date of purchase.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship (i.e. stains, scratches and similar problems).
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us through our contact form in order determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
We adopt a 14 days return policy which means that all products purchased on this website may be returned to us within the time-frame. You need to contact us within 14 days after the product(s) came into your possession and the product(s) must be returned to us without any undue delays.
Returned products must be returned in the same condition as they were sent and they must be sent in its original packaging.
If the product is not faulty, (i.e. if you changed your mind or if you are unhappy with the product for some other reason), the cost of shipping will fall on you. And it is your responsibility that the package arrives safely to us so we recommend that you use a courier service where it is possible to track the shipment.
If the product is faulty when you receive it please contact us through our contact form and we will help you out (see more information under Manufacturer Warranty).
We reserve the right to give a partial refund in cases when the product(s) is not in an unused condition, is damaged or have missing parts not due to our error.
How returns work
Contact us through the contact form on our website and attach the invoice to the message as a proof of purchase. And please also write the reason for return.
We will then get back to you as soon as possible with information on where to send the product(s).
As soon as we have received the product(s) and made an inspection we will inform you of our decision.
If a refund is approved we will automatically credit the purchase to your credit card or original method of payment.
If the product(s) is damaged, not in its original condition or missing parts we will inform you if you are eligible for a partial refund. This is decided from case to case depending on the severity of the damages or what parts are missing.
For packages that are not claimed at your post office or packages that are denied at the door, Arozzi reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover the shipping and handling fee for the returned package.
The fee varies based on delivery country and size of the package.
At Arozzi we are committed to be transparent in everything we do and this of course includes how your personal information is handled. All information that we collect is solely used to give you, the customer, the best experience possible. We do not share your personal information with other companies for marketing purposes, and we do not collect more information than absolutely necessary.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register an account, places an order, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Personal information that we collect
- Contact information (e.g. Phone number, Email)
- Company Information
- Delivery information
- Payment information
Other information that we collect
- Device information (e.g. IP adress)
- Information about how you (the User) use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on)
How and why we use collected information
Arozzi collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To process orders – All information that we collect during the checkout is solely used for processing your order. We will ask for your name and delivery information along with the information necessary to make the payment. The information stored can only be accessed internally and we do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Contact forms – All information that are sent via our forms will be sent and stored in our external mail system. This information is necessary in order for us to provide the best help possible. The name and subject are used so we can differentiate between the different cases. The email address is necessary so we can provide a reply. This information will be stored as long as the case or inquiry is open. During the email conversation we may ask you for additional personal information in order for us to provide you with further assistance. If you are in need of spare parts for example we will ask you for your delivery information.
- Press List –The Press List is used to inform or notify relevant Press of Press related material. Including, but not limited to, Press Releases, Invitations, News, & Events. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our contact form on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Geolocation – We use the IP address to determine the User’s country.
- To send periodic emails – The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Third party software
Below is the different partners and software that we use in order to extend the functionality of our website and services.
- MailChimp – Our press list is stored and managed via MailChimp. For those who have agreed to the Arozzi Press List Subscription we send Press Releases, Invitations, News, Promotions, & Other Press Worthy Notifications.
- Hubspot – Reserved for Partners, Influencers, Press Contacts, etc. It is utilized for organizing contacts that we do dealings with on a more regular basis.
- Google Analytics – When someone visits our Site we use a third-party service called Google Analytics. We use this to collect and analyse the behaviour of our Users such as what pages are visited, what links are clicked and other activities. This information is processed in a way that makes it impossible for us to identify a specific person.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
How long we keep information
We keep your information only for as long as it relevant and is warranted for us to fulfil our commitments to you & adhere to legal or regulatory requirements.
- Billing information is stored for a period of 7 years in accordance with the Swedish accounting and taxation laws
- If you are a partner, or are a sponsored party, we keep the information for the duration of our contract and/or relationship. Some information may be kept for longer, in instances such as a terminated or expired contract.
- If you have requested marketing communications, we will keep your data for as long as you keep interaction with us.
- For most cases, we keep your personal information for about 12 months after the last contact or when your contract has expired. With the exception of legal requirements, we may be obligated to keep your information for longer periods, such as signed contracts.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to email@example.com. Users with an account can also access and amend their information here.
Web browser cookies
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last updated: 2018-05-21